- added a "date added" field to record when a person is added
- added a "last login" field to record the most recent login for a person
- categories like resident and owner can now be edited in Edit Site->People, filters for categories are automatically included in the popup on the People pag...
This update brings improved visuals for the entire site. These changes make the site more consistent and also produce better results on smaller devices like phones. The changes include:
- all pages are now displayed with a narrower page-like width
- the top menu is now displayed directly above the p...
- work has begun to make Mosaic websites more responsive, which means "look better on phones". The pages have been made to look more consistent. For example, all pages except for Calendars and Pictures are now centered in the middle of the screen and have the same width. Tables have b...
- added setting for number of days after a meal to invoice
- added default for new fields to automatically close meals x days before at a certain time
- added option that allows anyone to sign anyone else up for meals
- added ability to delete people and households with custom warning...
when adding a new document, the user is now prompted first to specify what type of document they want to add
- create new document (online word processor)
- upload file
- add link
after clicking on one of the choices, the Add Document form is shown. The hope is that this a little simpl...