- when viewing a document you can now copy the URL in the browser's address field to send to another community member. When they click on the link it will show them the document on the site.
- there is a new option "only admins can edit types" for the Documents module
- admins can now subscribe/unsubscribe people to mail list digests (in Edit People)
- redesigned the archives page. Instead of an accordion on the left, there is a year popup above the list. The search field was also moved from the left to above the list. And the list of subscribers was moved to the main Email page.
- fixed Reminders so that when they are sent to an email list, people who receive a digest of that list will also get reminders.
- added posting role and subscribe role options to mail lists
- fast searching of email archives has been added
Time Bank is a new module that can be used by community members to exchange labor with each other. It keeps track of hours per task and current balances.
- added options for monthly hours requirement, carrying hours over, gifting hours to others, etc.
- groups can now be set to be "private" so only members of the group can view the group's page
- updated the rich text editor used in Documents, Minutes, and other places
- the login page will use the default theme for the site instead of the user's theme