the Documents page has been updated with the ability to have folders.
- When adding a new item to the list, there is now an option to create a new folder
- On the form for new items, there is now a folder popup field where to specify the location for the new item, if any
NOTE: folders can be created in document lists for groups and are separate from folders in other groups or on the main Docs page
there is now an "emergency info" field for households. This is easier to use that the old method of adding a Note for the household and marking it "Show On Public Household Page".
- members can edit this field on their household page by clicking "Profile" on the right of the page menu below the main top menu, or by clicking the "..." button for their household on the People page
- admins and those with the "people" role can edit this field for anyone on the Edit People page, Households tab
there is a new type of calendar that can be added, initially designed for reserving and invoicing washes and drys in a laundry room. This could potentially be modified for other similar uses.
- there is a new setting for calendars that set the location to be required so that the location popup will initially be blank. This forces users to pick a location instead of accepting the default (first) location.
- there is a new "Email People with Group Jobs" item in the Groups menu. This can be used to email all the conveners or whatever group jobs your community has
- there is a new "text after form" field for calendars. This can be used to provide instructions for a particular calendar.
- there is a setting to use the new "cook's cost" field on the Common Meal calendar. This is for tracking how much a cook spends on a meal. There is a setting for automatically creating a Credit record in the Accounting system to reimburse the cook. Note: the "credit account" setting must also be set.