Sometimes the site sends "noreply" emails to members. One example is for an "announce only" email list. Others include reminders sent for events, notification of posts and comments, etc. These emails now include a shaded header at the top declaring that they are a "noreply" email and that replies to the email will be discarded.
- there is now an easier way to sign up for meals. A "sign up" button on the calendar event can be used to sign up for eating and for jobs without viewing all the meal details that are used by the cook. This also allows people to see which meals they've signed up for because the button will change to "edit sign up" when they have.
- adding attachments to things like documents and minutes is now done a little differently. When you click "add" above the attachments list, instead of popuping up a window to prompt the user to select a file to attach, a file upload field will be added directly to the attachments list without a popup window.
- added way for households to set their contact person themselves when editing their household profile
- added household name to the monthly financial statement emails so that households with more than one account can tell which household each email is for
- added a button for members to sign up for “ongoing jobs”
- added default view setting for calendars. the initial display of a calendar can now be changed from month view to daily, weekly, or list views. Some communities are interested in the Meal calendar being shown as a list instead of a month display.
- added versioning of documents and minutes. Previous versions of documents and minutes are now kept. There isn't yet a way to access older version so please contact us if you need to do this.
- added a setting for people to not receive the posts to mail lists that they send
- added descriptions to roles on the Edit Site page which explain the purpose and use of each role
- added single entry transfers to the Accounting module when transferring between two accounts in the system (both incoming and outgoing transfer records are created with one action)